Sally, email me so I can put you in the group so you can have more info. Or make Paige put your email in there. I'm so glad you are coming. It's going to be great.
I noticed your witty comments on other blogs so, I clicked on your name and laughed heartily at the name of, and post on your blog. You are a true nonconformist:) If you ever decide to blog I would love to read it because your comments are great!
I am responding to your comment on Paige's blog...
I do not have any self discipline when it comes to blogging but, I live on the East Coast so, it looks like I responded to Paige at 4:00a.m. but it was really 7:00a.m. here.
I am usually up that early to shove my kids...er, I mean begin to help my kids to get out the door to school :)
I think it's time to get one Sally! You are so cute! It was great to see you at the Stake thing last week. I will find out the name of the FHE book and let you know!
Hey! I'm so glad that you guys have a non-blog. Atleast it's an attempt! Whenever you have a spare second (yeah right...) you should atleast post some pictures!
So funny! Whoever thought you'd get peer pressure from the blogging world to start a blog!?! Looks like after 8 months you're holding strong. Good for you!
Thanks for your note. Nice to know you're reading my blog--when you don't receive many comments you just assume not many are. I should start tracking like Paige does!
No, we haven't officially adopted Amelia, but we are definitely in the process. She is no longer in foster care (mom got custody back from the state finally and is still planning to give her to us)--so right now she is just "living with us". We should know in the next 1-2 months. I'd better blog about it so its clearer!
It was so great to see you [again}! I'm glad you made the connection that we were in the same Ward at BYU. Lisa and I had such a great time during the party and we're glad we were able to sit with you and Robin. You guys are great!!
I noticed your comment on another blog, and clicked on your funny name. You should do a blog, I would read, as many others. And it would be funny I am sure.
Look how popular you are and you don't even have a blog!!!
I had to stop by to tell you I thought your comment on Paige's comment was hilarious today!
I know I don't know you but I used to be in the same ward as Ilene and Jessica was a notorious "Tracy girl" at the stake dances when I was a teenager. So, I think that makes us friends for life?!
About me? Well, this is who I am: I am a wife, a mother of three, a sister, daughter, friend, neighbor, reader, traveler, carpool driver, and many other wonderful things. In the past, I've also been a career woman and a working mom, with a job I loved and left behind to provide the best parenting I can for my children. At the moment, being The Mom feels just right.
34 Comments:
Get one. It's not that hard. Your comments are entertaining enough that you could make them your blog.
This is great. It's okay to not have a blog. I support your choice.
I like your minimalist style.
Guess who visited your non-blog? ME! ;-)
I want to marry Sally.
Sally...you are funny!!! Thanks for your comments on mine.
I feel so much better this morning.
Get a blog.
Sally, email me so I can put you in the group so you can have more info. Or make Paige put your email in there. I'm so glad you are coming. It's going to be great.
I noticed your witty comments on other blogs so, I clicked on your name and laughed heartily at the name of, and post on your blog. You are a true nonconformist:) If you ever decide to blog I would love to read it because your comments are great!
Yay for people who like very good and very bad food.
Get a blog.
You are cracking me up! I love this. Thanks for commenting on my blog all the time. It's so great when I get a comment from you.
Hi, Sally!!!!
I am responding to your comment on Paige's blog...
I do not have any self discipline when it comes to blogging but, I live on the East Coast so, it looks like I responded to Paige at 4:00a.m. but it was really 7:00a.m. here.
I am usually up that early to shove my kids...er, I mean begin to help my kids to get out the door to school :)
Now I know who you are because I was at Paige's 80s party and I remember your very good costume (and just saw your picture on her blog).
Get a blog.
You SHOULD have a blog. You're very witty.
I think it's time to get one Sally! You are so cute! It was great to see you at the Stake thing last week. I will find out the name of the FHE book and let you know!
I enjoy your comments. I recently started a blog. It's just a bunch of nonsense. You are funny!
Sally - you have 15 women begging for a blog. Come on!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hey! I'm so glad that you guys have a non-blog. Atleast it's an attempt! Whenever you have a spare second (yeah right...) you should atleast post some pictures!
You made me laugh ... thanks!
Lurking and commenting is definitely a good start into the blogging world.
Loved your comment on the hair post I wrote on Blogging Confidential.
So sad that you don't have a blog. GET ONE!
Sally! Hi! I think it's great you don't have a blog. But if you did get one, I would read it all the time. no pressure.
So funny! Whoever thought you'd get peer pressure from the blogging world to start a blog!?! Looks like after 8 months you're holding strong. Good for you!
Thanks for your note. Nice to know you're reading my blog--when you don't receive many comments you just assume not many are. I should start tracking like Paige does!
No, we haven't officially adopted Amelia, but we are definitely in the process. She is no longer in foster care (mom got custody back from the state finally and is still planning to give her to us)--so right now she is just "living with us". We should know in the next 1-2 months. I'd better blog about it so its clearer!
It was so great to see you [again}! I'm glad you made the connection that we were in the same Ward at BYU. Lisa and I had such a great time during the party and we're glad we were able to sit with you and Robin. You guys are great!!
SALLY! I posted that I'm going to start a blogcott if you don't start a blog soon...I'm waiting!
I noticed your comment on another blog, and clicked on your funny name.
You should do a blog, I would read, as many others. And it would be funny I am sure.
Happy Reading Sally! Ü
Your too funny! I would love to have ya Any day! Ü Come on over and say hello!
xoxo
Look how popular you are and you don't even have a blog!!!
I had to stop by to tell you I thought your comment on Paige's comment was hilarious today!
I know I don't know you but I used to be in the same ward as Ilene and Jessica was a notorious "Tracy girl" at the stake dances when I was a teenager. So, I think that makes us friends for life?!
I'm going to add you to my blog list.
You should totally blog! Really really. You should.
blog blog blog blog blog!
You should blog. You come from a witty family. I would check yours everyday like I do Robin's.
Sally Pally I have a blog so you can check in on us and our boring life...haha!!!
SALLY! WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT START A BLOG!
It will ruin your life.
;)
32 comments. wow. put a link to http://thebossyblog.blogspot.com/ on this page because these ppl want to know what you have to say!
It warms my heart that you describe yourself as a reader as part of your profile. We would probably be friends in real (i.e. not blog world) life.
Post a Comment
<< Home